|Upstairs Room Rental Agreement|
426 Gunnison Avenue Upstairs Room Rental Agreement
Mark & Mindy McClung
P.O. Box 913
Lake City, CO 81235
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
(Please Print Legibly in Ink)
This agreement made this _____ day of ____________, 20___ between
Phone( ) __________
(hereinafter called the Tenants) and (M&M Vacation Rental, LLC)
(hereinafter called the Landlord) concerning the short term rental of the property located at 426 Gunnison Ave. Lake
Total people in renting party: _____. Adults:________ Children:______
Rental period begins at 4:00 p.m. on _______________
And ends at 11:00 a.m. on ________________.
Total Rental Amount: $______________ ( $69.00 per night for 2 people plus 9.8% sales & lodging tax.)
Add Security/Cleaning Deposit: $200.00 (refundable according
to the Terms of the Agreement).
Total Amount Due: $_______________
Deposit due with signed agreement: $200.00
Total due upon arrival:$________________
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean and presentable condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. (Security deposits will be returned within two weeks of departure date)
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the trash bags located in the bathroom. The Tenants may place the trash bag outside the front door on Wednesday morning before 8:30 or on the day of check-out. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside overnight because it attracts animals.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than 2(two) persons reside or sleep on the premises, except for special permission from the Landlord.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the rental in the designated picnic area ONLY.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, and cups. Toilet paper, paper towels, body wash, shampoo, conditioner and any other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them. Shower facilities are strictly for Tenant use only.
11. The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage, or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury, or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. Security/Cleaning Deposit amount is refundable (minus a $75 processing fee) up to 45 days prior to the beginning of the rental period. After 45 days prior to the rental period, the Landlord shall retain the initial Security/Cleaning Deposit and tenant is responsible for payment of full rental amount for all time reserved. Deposit shall be returned within 2 weeks of check-out date, upon satisfactory inspection.
13. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
14. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work, family emergencies, or other commitments.
17. Only legally owned firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
18. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
19. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc,; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
20. Tenant agrees to use the west windows as an exit in the case of an emergency only.
21. The property has a fire extinguisher located in the hallway area. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
22. The property has a fire alarm installed and it is believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
23. Tenants shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, vehicles, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
24. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 2 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
25. Cable TV service is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV.
26. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
27. Tenant agrees that doors and windows shall be closed when the heater is in operation.
28. A $30 charge will be collected on all returned checks. We DO accept major credit cards.
Please fill out and sign 2(two) copies of this Agreement and mail both copies to Landlord. One executed original will be mailed back to you.
M&M Vacation Rental, LLC.
P.O.. Box 913
Lake City, CO 81235
I (We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true: